My name is Chris Phillips and I perform as an acoustic guitarist / singer throughout New England covering music that spans the last 50 years for private parties and custom weddings (ie. ceremonies, cocktail hour, reception). Having a live acoustic performance just adds so much and will put your event over the top, guaranteed! I can perform as a soloist or duo / trio (with Berklee College of Music alums Sarah Gaut on violin and/or Stephen Lamb on acoustic guitar).
For wedding ceremonies you may want to have your favorite song sung during the processional / recessional or perhaps just instrumental. Backyard barbecues, clambakes and house parties are also a blast. If you're looking for a caterer I can put you in touch with one as well!
Regular corporate clientele include:
• Life Is Good (clothing retailer) – 35+ performances over the last three years including headliner for Life Is Good Pumpkin Festival on the Boston Common, over 30,000 in attendance
• Longwood Events – including The State Room, Boston MA, and Belle Mer, Newport RI
• Boston Red Sox, Fenway Park
• Blithewold Mansion Estate events – Bristol RI
• Craig Sutton Entertainment, Boston
• Entertainment Specialists, Boston
• Odyssey Cruise Lines, Boston MA